1934 Cadillac Series 20 Model 355-D Four Door Sedan
- 353 V8
Full CCCA Classic Automobile! The frame-off restoration spanned over several years and was recently completed in 2011! This great American classic is ready to tour and show! Odometer reads 43,859 low miles (believed to be correct but not verified) and it is only one of a low 2,729 ever produced! Overall, the Harley Earl streamlined design style lends to the beautiful artistic automobile you see before you today. The smooth lines, contoured body panels, and louvered features compliment the design and classy styling. From the very rare “Bi-Plane” Bumpers to the Spare Wheel w/Cover, no luxury detail has been overlooked! A bit of trivia, the 1934 Cadillac had the very first independent suspension designed for a production automobile. Not only does this car offer rare and functional features, but this specific Cadillac runs and drives great; all it needs now is a new owner!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- 353 Cubic Inch Flathead V8, rated at 120 Horsepower
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission (floor shift)
- 136″ Wheelbase
- Fisher Body
- Nicely detailed Engine Bay
- Plush seating; the interior is all about luxury!
- Rich Woodgrain Inserts throughout
- Stunning Gauges are a sheer work of art, they include: 100MPH Speedometer, Amps, Oil, Temp, and Fuel
- Fully Restored Steering Wheel and Dash
- Rear Ash Tray and Lighters, Fold-Away Foot Rest, Opera Style Seating
- Vacuum Wipers
- Much more..
- Flawless Paint, Gray w/Red Spoke Wheels
- “Goddess” Hood Ornament
- Suicide Doors
- High Show Chrome Bumpers and Stainless Trim
- Gorgeous Red Spoked Wheels with Wide White Wall Tires (7.00×17″all around)
- reverse lights
- Again, much more..