1937 Lincoln Zephyr SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Is this the ultimate Hot Rod Lincoln? Thats what we are thinking! Once again Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri is hard at work bringing you another spectacular automobile. This one is a 1937 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe in cherry condition. Built solely for beauty and comfort because of its high quality this car found its way onto the cover of American Rodder. As a matter of fact, it was the American Rodder Feature Cover Car in 2006 for the widely publicized national magazine! Just look at it, its amazing through and through! With custom accessories and sleek modifications just abut everywhere you look. Actually the harder one looks the better it gets and talk about pedigree, it is a former Councours D’Elegance winner in the Best of Show and Peoples Choice Award categories!
FEATURES, OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Ford Mustang Fuel Injected 5.0 Litre V8
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission (Mustang)
- Ford 8.8 Rear End (Mustang)
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes
- Dropped Front Axle by Chassis Engineering w/Original Split Wishbones
- Highly Detailed undercarriage
- Custom Stitched Leather Interior by Guy’s Upholstery, Portland, Oregon
- Air Conditioning, a must for cruising
- Hand Crafted 17″ Banjo Style Leather Steering Wheel
- Symmetrical Dash featuring Deep Rich Woodgrain appearance-gorgeous!
- Professionally Concealed AM/FM CD Audio High Quality Sound System
- Power Windows by Hottronics (works off the original factory crank, talk about trick!)
- Tilt Steering Column
- Everything inside and outside this vehicle sparkles as new!
- Black Basecoat/Clearcoat finish – Immaculate and stunning!
- All chrome, stainless and brightwork show quality
- Tinted Glass
- Steel Wheels w/Rare Full Wheel Chrome Covers and Wide White Wall Coker 16″ Tires
- Hidden Fuel Filler
- Welded Fenders, welting removed
- Lowered Ride Height
- Sleek body lines, and list goes on and on…