1938 International Harvester D2 1/2 Ton Pickup SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Red and Gloss Black
- 214 C.I.D. L-Head
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
In the height of the ‘Art-Deco’ era of the late-1930′s, International commissioned the redesign of their light and medium duty truck line. The result was what you see before you today. This beautifully designed International D2 1/2 Ton Pickup is arguably one of the most beautiful and artful of any purpose-built trucks ever constructed! International followed the design cues of top-of-the-line luxury cars such as the Packard and Cord in their pontoon-style front fenders. The barrel shaped grill design features stainless steel trim wrapping around and down the hoodsides completing that fashionable “Art-Deco’ design! This particular truck was lovingly restored by a IH hobbyist with carefull attention to keeping it as ”factory-correct” as possible. Many components on this truck are genuine IH issue. Best part of all, this truck still features its original ALL STEEL Body, fresh paint, and a new ribbed steel floor similar to the factory original. Bettery hurry this truck will not last long at this price!
- Reliable and smooth running Green Diamond 214 C.I.D. “L-Head” Engine (Freshly tuned; runs great!)
- Correct 3 Speed Floor Shifted Manual Transmission
- New Wiring Harness
- Highly detailed Engine Bay and Undercarriage
- Black Vinyl Bench Seat
- Floor Mounted Manual 3 Speed Transmission
- Gorgeous Red and Gloss Black Two-Tone Paint
- High Show Chrome Bumpers
- Amber Driving Lights
- Windshield Visor
- Rear Side Mirror
- Brake Lights
- License Plate Frame
- Tinted Glass
- All five Tires are period correct all-season Wide Whitewall Bias Ply on Factory-Correct Military Style Wheels garnished with freshly chromed ‘Triple-Diamond’ Hubcaps and new Trim Rings