1952 Oldsmobile 88 Convertible
Two words best describe this incredible 1952 Oldsmobile 88 Convertible - Pride and Joy!
With the powerful bulletproof 455 V8 powerhouse, this car is setup for those long hauls. Not only does the car look great, it has received a Frame-Off Restoration (2600 miles since completion). If you are looking for a reliable Pro-Touring Style car that will provide more time behind the wheel than under the hood this is the one!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- 455 C.I.D. V8; built with mild Cam, sounds great!
- Custom Air Cleaner
- 4 Barrel Carburetor
- Edelbrock Intake
- Offenhauser Valve Covers
- Chrome Alt, Oil Breather Cap; motor is completely refreshed and runs very strong!
- Aluminum Radiator
- Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission (Shifts smooth and quiet)
- GM Sub Frame (Built like the Brooklyn Bridge!)
- GM Power Disc Brakes and Rotors/Calipers (New Brake Lines)
- Power Steering
- New Gas Tank
- Aluminized Dual Exhaust System, much more..
- Color-Keyed Maroon & Tan Color Combination (Fabulous!)
- Power Split-Bench with handy fold-down Arm Rest and Storage Compartment
- Restored Dash and Steering Wheel
- Tilt Wheel w/Rare Clock!
- New Carpet
- Premium Remote Audio System FM w/CD
- Highly detailed Trunk w/Jack, Spare and Cover
- Impeccable Maroon paint
- Custom Interior (Trunk matches)
- New Tan Cloth Convertible Top with matching Tan Boot (Motors and Cylinders in Power Top are new!)
- Oldsmobile 88 Badging
- Chrome Side Mirrors
- Tinted Glass
- Dual Exhaust
- High Show Chrome Hood Ornament
- High Show Chrome Bumpers
- “One-Off” Boyd Coddington Wheels, mounted with Low Profile Radial Tires.