1954 Buick Skylark Convertible SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Arctic White
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Another timeless masterpiece of unique and breathtaking design is available right now at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri. We are excited and honored to bring you such an amazing piece of automotive art! Just look at it, the bold body lines, accentuated rear fins, and open wheel wells create an amazing look! In 1954, only 836 Skylarks were built and they were all convertibles. The Skylark was personally designed by legend Harley Earl to celebrate the 50 Year Anniversary of the Buick. The amazing laundry list of options came standard on these very special automobiles! Folks, there is no doubt this car is one of the most amazing motor vehicles that ever rolled off the assembly line! Best of all, there are zero miles on this fresh and detailed complete frame-up restoration! What can we say? OVERALL – INCREDIBLE!
Features, Options and Accessories
- Buick 322 Cubic Inch Nailhead V8 rated at 200 Horsepower, (Runs strong!)
- Twin Turbine Dyna Flow Automatic Transmission, (Shifts smooth!)
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Top
- Matador Red Leather Waffle Interior
- Power Windows
- Electric Clock
- Oil, Gas, Temp, Amp Gauges, 120 MPH Speedometer
- Selectronic Radio
- Restored Spare neatly packaged in trunk
- Arctic White Factory Orignal Color, (Paint is flawless!)
- Black Convertible Top w/Red Boot, (Stunning combination of colors!)
- Driver Side Spotlight, (Does it get any more nostalgic?)
- Reverse Lights w/Chrome Bezels
- Tinted Glass
- Kelsey Hayes 40 Spoke Chrome Wheels w/Lester Tire Co. 7.60X15 Wide White Wall Tires, (The perfect wheel and tire combo for this dynamic automobile!)
- Special Note: All chrome, stainless and bright work is in magnificent show condition!
- 1954 MOD 54-100, STYLE NO 54-4667SX, Body No G 403, Trim No 67 b, Paint No 2, Top ACC