1954 Plymouth Belvedere ConvertibleSOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! This specific car, having past through the ownership hands of the AACA President on the way to our showroom, goes without saying is one of superior quality and pedigree. This car has received a top-quality ‘Nut and Bolt’ restoration and judging from the appearance of this amazing automobile no expense was spared getting it into the condition you see before you today; gorgeous!
- 6 Cylinder Flathead Engine
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission w/Column Shifter
- Single Exhaust w/Chrome Ext
- “Jiffy Jet” Windshield Washer Container
- Dual Horns
- Engine Compartment is nicely detailed; restored to factory specs
- Color Keyed Tweed Interior
- 100 MPH Speedometer
- Factory Dash Gauges include: Fuel, Amp, Temp, Oil
- Dash Mounted Electric Clock
- 7 Push Button AM Radio
- Rear Ashtrays for passengers
- Coral Exterior Paint with an Ivory/Coral Interior the car shows magnificently
- Stylish car w/Matching tweed embossed Exterior Door panel unique to this model of a car
- All Chrome and Stainless Trim High Show Quality, Bumpers w/Optional Bumperettes
- Tinted Glass
- Sealed Beamed Headlights and Driving Lights
- Backup Lights
- Wide White Tires mounted on Chrome Spoked Rims w/Spinners; perfect wheel/tire combo for this classic collectible!
** One of the finest examples of a 1954 Plymouth Belvedere in existence! Quite frankly you just don’t see em!