1957 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible “Fuel-Injected”SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Kenya Ivory w/ Tartan Red trim
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! In 1957, the Bonneville was the fastest Pontiac ever produced. Zero to sixty took just 8.1 seconds to reach. Posting numbers like this it was not surprising a Bonneville won the Grand National Championship with a top speed of 101. 6 mph and broke all existing records during NASCAR trials at Daytona. Back in the day, Semon E. ‘Bunky’ Knudsen had the lead designing a car that would appeal to the younger generation who were inspired by style and performance his answer – a Fuel Injected Convertible Bonneville pushing over 300HP! This rare and elited Bonnie Fuel Injected Convertible is 1 of only 630 made in production in 1957, this is car #568. This specific 1957 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible, with its Harley Earl body panels and chrome highlites than seemingly go on to infinity, has received a meticulous Frame-Off Rotisserie Restoration which was completed in 2004. Even though a few years have passed the restoration still looks fresh, as a matter of fact, this “Bonnie” has earned Gold Awards at the Pontiac Oakland Club Internationals Car Show! This car has been consigned to the Mecum Auction in Indianapolis for Saturday, May 18th, Lot #S129. See you there or bid on-line!!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- Very First Year of the Bonneville
- 1 of only 630 Produced!
- ALL ’57 Bonnie’s were Convertibles AND Fuel Injected by Rochester!
- Factory High Performance 347 C.I.D. Pontiac V8, “moderately” rated at 315 Horsepower
- Original Fuel Injection!
- Strato Flight Hydra-Matic 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
- Power Drum Brakes
- Nostalgic Two-Tone Ivory White and Tartan Red Interior
- Completely restored interior, (its beautiful inside and out but the inside is very special!)
- Factory Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- 8-Way Power Seat
- Padded Dash
- Wonderbar AM Radio
- Standard Continuous Motion Clock
- Emergency Trunk Light (Super rare feature!)
- Jack and Spare
- Stunning Kenya Ivory Exterior Paint w/Tartan Red Trim accents
- Tinted Glass
- Power Antenna
- White Power Convertible Top
- Fender Skirts
- Bonneville Red 14″ Factory Steel Wheels w/stainless Tri-Blade Wheel Covers with the iconic “Pontiac” logo mounted w/Wide Whitewall Tires
**Folks, this is a VERY rare car, one this nice is hardly ever seen let alone for sale! Better hurry this one will not be here long!