1957 Studebaker Golden HawkSOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Tiara Gold
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Here at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri we are proud to bring you this rare and unique 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk, commonly referred to as “The Golden One.” Think about it, when is the last time you have seen one of these in person? Most cars this unique can only be seen in museums and private collections. This is a rare opportunity to own one of the best engineered motorcars of all time. Incidently, this was the 5th production car in automotive history to feature a Supercharger! On top of all of its performance features, it’s curvy lines and artistic body shape it is easy to see why this car is so collectible and sought after. This is a very special car for several reasons not only is it a low production model but also it was completely Rotissereie Restored and was formerly owned by the President of a regional Studebaker Club! A Show Winner wherever it goes!!
- Original 289 Overhead Valve V8 engine, Completely Rebuilt
- Original VS 57 Variable Speed McCullough Supercharger, Rebuilt
- Original Borg-Warner “Flight-O-Matic“Automatic Transmission, Rebuilt
- “Twin Traction” Differential
- Original Carburetor, Rebuilt
- Original Radiator w/New Core
- New Front/Rear Wiring Harnesses
- All New Suspension and Springs
- Highly Detailed Engine bay and Undercarriage
- Gauges include: Amp, Water, 160MPH Speedometer, Oil Pressure, 6000 RPM Tachometer
- Column Shift Automatic
- Electric Clock
- Black Carpet
- Jack w/Spare
- All New Gold Interior by Phantom Auto of Salem Ohio
- All New Rubber Evewrywhere
- All New Tinted Glass
- Lustrious and stunning Tiara Gold Paint w/Arctic White Fin Insets
- Entire Car Disassembled and Media Blasted
- Show Quality Chrome Bumpers and Stainless
- Many NOS Parts throughout the Car
- Dual Exhaust
- Chrome Side Mirror
- Wide White Wall Bias Ply Tires
**Completed in June 2010 and having 200 miles since restoration, we’ve not seen a better one yet!