1959 Ford F100 1/2 Ton Short Bed
This is not only the nicest 1959 Ford F100 Pickup, this is THE nicest 1959 Ford Pickup we have come across! Low Original, 61,572 Miles, Numbers Matching Drivetrain, and FULLY RESTORED to Manufacture Specifications! Best of all this truck runs and drives as great as it looks! Truck comes with restoration photos, restoration receipts and vehicle service literature. If your in the market for a clean, straight, rust-free Southern truck, this is THE one!
FEATURES, OPTIONS, AND ACCESSORIES:
- Factory Original Matching Numbers 292 V8 Engine
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission
- 2 Barrel Carburetor w/Manual Choke
- Highly detailed Engine Bay and Undercarriage!
- Factory Correct Interior
- Factory Correct Color-Keyed Tan and Black Cloth Bench Seat
- Gauges Include: Fuel, Oil, Temp and 100 MPH Speedometer
- Factory Original Color “Meadow Green”
- Chrome Side Mirrors
- Locking Chrome Gas Cap
- High Show Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers
- Nostalgic Style Steel Wheels painted White w/Red Pinstriping and Chrome Ford Centercaps mounted w/Universal Wide White Wall (7.80-15″) tires