Back to Search Results
1960 STUDEBAKER LARK VIII CONVERTIBLE! (SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Jonquil Yellow
- 259 CID
THIS VEHICLE IS SOLD!!! Available for sale at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri is this rare 1960 Studebaker Lark VIII convertible. Not only is this car rare because its a Lark VIII convertible, but also because of the rare and elegant Jonquil Yellow exterior/Red interior color combination. Car comes with a very comprehensive restoration photo album showing the complexity and extent of the restoration and also an original factory sales brochure. Cars runs and drives excellence! Just think when is the last time you seen a Lark VIII convertible in this condition? Or, even seen one lately period?
Note: The vehicle shows 14,705 on the odometer but the miles are not verified.
FEATURES, OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES:
- 259 CID powerplant
- 4 Barrel carburetor
- Three-speed column shift manual transmission w/Borg Warner overdrive
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Dark red interior (split bench front seat)
- Air conditioning (rare factory option for a convertible!)
- AM radio
- Instrumentation includes 120 mph speedometer, oil, temp, fuel, and amp gauges
- Electric wipers
- Jack and spare
- Jonquil Yellow w/Dark Red power convertible top and boot (Simply gorgeous paint combo!)
- Body is laser straight with great fitting body panels
- Tinted glass
- Chrome driver side mirror
- Stainless trim, grill, light covers all in great shape
- Fender skirts (really completes the look of this highly collectible masterpiece!)
- Factory original wheels mounted with wide white wall tires
- Much more!