1963 Ford Galaxie SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Rose Beige
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
In 1963, Ford first dominated NASCAR Stock Car series with the newly introduced 427 Fastback Galaxie. From there, these 427 supercars began to appear at selected dealers around the nation (Russ Davis, Tasca, Bob Ford). This Galaxie comes from the prestigious family of pure Ford thoroughbred racing. This car, a super rare Q Code model equipped with the fierce factory 427 rated at 410 horsepower with manual 4 speed transmission is available for sale at Happy Days Dream Cars right now. Only 1038 Q Code 427s were produced which is the smallest production figures of all engine options for 1963. Besides being rare, this beautiful Greg Donahue restoration is 100% correct from the date coded dual mufflers to the impeccable engine compartment down to correct factory markings, wires, hoses, stamps and castings. Using OEM and New Old Stock parts during restoration, this car with its enviable racing heritage is one of, if not THE finest 500XL 427 Q Coded Galaxiesavailable in the world! The new fastback design introduced at about mid-year was much more aerodynamic and “race friendly” than the old notchback body. The engineers also lowered the car for even better aerodynamics and a lower center of gravity.
Features, Accessories, Options:
- 427 Engine 410 Horsepower Hi Performance (7.0 Litre)
- Holley 780 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
- Aluminum Manifold
- 11.5:1 Compression
- 1963 Ford Dealer Installed Optional Engine Dress Up Kit Includes: Air Cleaner Assembly, Valve Covers, Fan Guard, Dipstick, Master Cylinder Cap, Oil Filler Cap, Radiator Cap, Fuel Filter and all attaching bolts.
- Fully Detailed Undercarriage with Factory Paint Markings and Powder Coated Frame and Rear Axle.
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Ford 9 Inch Rear
- 3.50:1 Gears
- Heavy Duty Suspension
- 15 Inch Wheels
- Deluxe 500 XL Interior
- Black Bucket Seats
- Factory Console
- Ford Push Button AM Radio
- Electric Clock
- Factory Correct W Code Rose Beige Flawless Paint (We call her Rose)
- Impeccable show quality Chrome and Stainless inside and out
- Bold 427 Badges and 500XL Insignias
- High Performance 15 Inch Full Wheel Cover with Simulated Knock Offs
- Fender Skirts (Color Rose Beige included)
- Fluted edges and Ford Crest XL Chrome Outside Rearview Mirrors
- Optional Front and Rear Bumper Guards
- All glass on this car is in brand new clear and scratchfree condition.
Warranty Trim Tag Data:
- 63 – Year: 1963
- C – Model: 2 Door Fastback 500 XL
- W – Color: Rose Beige
- 86 – Trim: Black Interior
- 15F – Date: June 15th
- 21 – DSO: – Atlanta
- 5 – Axle: – 3.50:1
- 5 – Transmission: 4 Speed Manual