Back to Search Results
1965 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- Monza Red
- Mileage 67,889
- 283 V8
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
** THIS DESIRABLE 1965 CHEVROLET NOVA SUPER SPORT WILL BE FEATURED IN THE MECUM AUCTION IN KANSAS CITY ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6th AROUND 4:50PM. IT IS LOT #F186. GET YOUR BIDS READY!
This peppy little 1965 Nova Super Sport (SS) is fully restored and ready for immediate purchase at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri! This rare classic (1 of only 9,100) still retains it’s original and correct 283 V8 engine. Not only does this car drive and handle great, it looks amazing. One will thoroughly enjoy zipping around in this car as it drives as it did leaving the showroom in ’65! Included in sale is the Original Dealer Brochure with Warranty Protecto-Plate, and also a complete photo album visually documenting the entire nut and bolt restoration! This two-time Nova National show winner is a must see, drive and own! These (First Generation ’62-’65) Nova’s were and still are great cars! Better hurry!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- 283 Turbo-Fire V8 powerplant, rated at 195HP
- 2 barrel carburetor
- Dual exhaust
- 2 Speed Powerglide Automatic transmission
- 10 bolt rear
- Black bucket seats
- Center console
- Floor shift automatic
- Rare and cool Knee-Knocker tachometer
- Restored dash and steering wheel
- Gauges include; Fuel, Temp, Oil, Fuel, 120 MPH speedometer
- Electric wipers
- Trunk is fully restored with matching Silvertown 4 ply spare
- Madera Maroon (Factory original color)
- Tinted glass
- All stainless belt mouldings, rocker panels and SS and 283 emblems are immaculate condition. This car needs nothing!
- Chrome gas cap
- High show chrome bumpers
- Factory steel wheels with SS Spinner Hubcaps mounted with BF Goodrich Silvertown 6.95X4 ply white wall tires