Back to Search Results
1969 BUICK RIVIERA “SURVIVOR” (SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!)
- Mileage 16,432
- BUICK V8 430 C.I.D.
THIS VEHICLE IS SOLD!!! Buick made cars and cars made America… The year 1969. The car Buick Riviera.
With it’s sleek body styling, concealed headlights and stylish grill this is some car. In its heyday, there was no other car on the road like it in any shape or form and come to think of it there hasn’t been since. Right now, this 1969 Buick Riviera low mile “Survivor” car is available for immediate purchase at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri. This unique unrestored collector automobile shows only 16,432 original miles on odometer, has numbers matching drivetrain, original factory Deep Gray Mist paint, original factory spare, and a laundry list of original documents to include Dealer Warranty Protecto-plate, Owners Manual, and Thermo King A/C literature! Best of all, this fine collector automobile runs great and handles as new!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- Powerful and smooth running numbers matching Buick V8 with 430 cubic inch displacement pushing 360 horsepower!
- 3 Speed turbo hydramatic automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Dual exhaust
Interior: (Factory original; absolutely stunning condition inside cockpit!)
- Split bench front seat
- Black carpet and headliner
- Column shift automatic selector
- Tilt steering wheel
- Factory “Sonomatic” AM radio w/”B U I C K” letters embossed on radio buttons
- A/C (added in 1972, purchase includes manufacturer literature on this “Thermo-King” under-dash unit)
- Dash features: Brake light, Temp, Oil, Fuel gauges, 120MPH speedometer, electric wipers/washers and electric clock
- Original jack and original spare
- Deep Gray Mist
- Black vinyl top
- Power antenna
- Chrome driver side mirror
- Buick chrome wheels with white wall radial tires