Back to Search Results
1977 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME BROUGHAM “SURVIVOR” (SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!)
- Mileage 32,287
(SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!) This is a mint condition low mile ”Survivor” unrestored 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham. It is in amazing unrestored condition to include the door buzzer which still sounds when the driver door is open! Car looks, and runs great. Glancing back, the Oldsmobile Cutlass was introduced in 1961. According to Oldsmobile aficionados, over the years the Cutlass name accumulated great brand equity, and became one of the most popular nameplates in the industry in the 1970s. The Cutlass line was redesigned for 1973 using GM’s new “Colonnade” A-body platform. Styling for the Third Generation (’73-’77) was tweaked each year evolving to 1977 and the car you see before you today. This is a fine example of a original survivor 1977 Cutlass Supreme to add to your inventory of collector cars! Invest today!
Features, Options and Accessories
- Survivor quality
- Runs and drives fantastic
- Dealer brochure included
- Original Dealer Invoice (See picture)
- “Rocket” 350 V8 (5.7 litre) power plant
- Four barrel carburetor
- Turbo-Hydramatic 3 speed automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- 22 gal gas tank
Interior: (Equipped with the “Special Order Convenience Group”)
- Black pillow crushed velour upholstery 60/40 split bench seat
- Excellent condition black carpet and black headliner
- Four season air conditioning
- Full instrumentation, gauges include: Fuel, temp and oil
- Six-way power seats
- Automatic on the column
- Power door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Woodgrain dash, door panel and accessory trim
- Factory Original AM-FM Stereo/CB radio (Yes, factory CB radio! A $541 Factory option in 1977!)
- Electric clock
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Center console
- Factory spare w/jack
Exterior: Stunning Firethorn exterior paint w/Gold pinstriping!
- The real standout feature about this car is the absolute mint condition original padded landau vinyl top that eludes to the level of care that has gone into this car over the years!
- High quality chrome bumpers are factory original and are as new!
- Windshield has been replaced with new glass but side and rear windows are all the orignial Soft-ray factory glass (without chips or any sign of age or detioration)
- Color coordinated side sport mirrors
- Fender mount antenna
- Factory super stock wheels w/beauty trim rings and Oldsmobile center caps mounted to Michelin P215/75R15″ radials (a complete extra set of mint condition Oldsmobile center caps are included in sale)
- Car is undercoated to provide many more years of rust-free protection to undercarriage
- To learn more about this car call us at Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri today!