Back to Search Results
1983 FORD F100 SHORTBED WIDE BOX 2WD TRUCK -17K MILE SURVIVOR!!! $15,999
- Copper (Factory Original)
- Mileage 17
- 3.8 Litre V6
This amazing time-capsule 1978 Ford F100 17,000 ORIGINAL MILE SURVIVOR is as fit as a fiddle and straight as a string! And yes, it runs and drives just as one would expect a 17k mile vehicle to run and drive!
What is really great about this truck is when you open the door or put on the turn signal or squeeze the tailgate handle you feel that distinctive ‘new’ feeling. Folks, it is a authentic original truck through and through-ORIGINAL ENGINE, ORIGINAL PAINT, ORIGINAL AM RADIO, ORIGINAL OWNER’S MANUAL, ORIGINAL WARRANTY CARD!
Better hurry a rare, turn-key ready, low mile truck like this will move fast! Don’t delay, call Happy Days Dream Cars in Warrensburg, Missouri TODAY!
Features, Options and Accessories:
- Rare 3.8 Litre V6 engine (ORIGINAL)
- Three-speed column-shifted manual transmission
- Power brakes
- Factory chalk marks in engine bay
Interior: Bone stock and in original excellent shape
- Factory bench seat deluxe vinyl factory stitching
- Aftermarket Pioneer audio (Original AM Radio included with vehicle)
- Factory seat belts, door panels, dash, headliner and on and on..
- Clear scratch-free lens on gauges; all the instrumentation detail is still factory fresh!
- Original Copper finish (Code=8J)
- Great original glass
- Grill is even in great shape!
- Chrome front bumper; painted rear step bumper
- Ford factory steel wheels w/Brand new original style replacement tires and poverty cap factory hubcaps
- Much more